To participate in IGFR Championships, you must:
- Be a member of a Rotary Club
- Have a Certified Handicap
- Be a current member of the IGFR international
- Div. I: 0-12,4 handicap
- Div. II: 12,5 to 19,4 handicap-Stableford
- Div. III: 19,5 to 28 Hcp.
- (hcp. from 29-26 can enter the competition, but have to play with 28 Hcp.
- Partners & Guests Div.,
- 0 to 18,4 Hcp. - 1st Div.
- 18,5 - 36 Hcp. - 2nd Div. - no hcp. limitation
- Any participant 65 years or older may also compete for the President's Cup.
- Trophies are awarded for both net and gross in all catagories.
- A spouse's Competition is customarily held over 54 holes; using Stableford scoring.
annual fee: USD 35.00/€ 25,00/new members pay however the first time 3 annual membership fees, e.i. USD105.00/€ 75,00